“Despite the obstacles to come, NCAA status will be a boon for the U.S. Olympic triathlon team in the future. While its impact might not show in 2016 or 2020, the appeal of scholarships and other institutional benefits associated with NCAA athletics will help attract talented young endurance athletes and develop them into elite ITU racers. Expect the level of American female ITU triathletes to rise.”
~ Source: triathlon.competitor.com
Assessments & Skills Development
We believe it's important that youth and young adult athletes are connected with coaches and trainers who understand the physiology of the young athlete. Whether you're a Z3 athlete, or considering becoming a member of the team, our coaches and trainers are dialed in to exactly what youth athletes need to improve.
- Swim Stroke Assessment and Instruction
- Bike Position & Pedal Stroke Assessment and Instruction
- Bike Performance Testing
- Run Stride Assessment and Instruction
- Visualization/Goal Setting Assessment and Guidance
- Strength Assessment and Instruction
- Nutrition Assessment and Instruction
- Triathlon Skills Clinics (single day)
- Triathlon Skills Camps (multiday)
Some athletes are ready for individualized annual training plans and season-specific specific plans. Whether you're a Z3 athlete, or considering becoming a member of the team, our coaches can help!
- Annual Training Plan
- Preparing for a Future in Collegiate Sports (ideally conducted during sophomore/junior year of high school)
- Season Specific Training Plan
- Event Specific Training Plan
Group training (in season or out of season) can push athletes to higher performance and improve accountability.
- Spring Break Training Camp
- Weekend Training Camp
- Swim Training Camp
- Bike Training Camp
- Run Training Camp
- Fitness/Strength Training Camp
Fund A Scholarship
You can support Z3 athletes in their pursuit of achieving greatness by providing a tax-deductible contribution for a travel or tuition scholarship to athletes with financial need. Travel or tuition scholarships are generally granted in $300 increments, however, any donation amount is welcomed.
Make your tax-deductible donation here.