Assessments & Skills Development
We believe it's important that youth and young adult athletes are connected with coaches and trainers who understand the physiology of the young athlete. Whether you're a Z3 athlete, or considering becoming a member of the team, our coaches and trainers are dialed in to exactly what youth athletes need to improve.
- Swim Stroke Assessment and Instruction
- Bike Position & Pedal Stroke Assessment and Instruction
- Bike Performance Testing
- Run Stride Assessment and Instruction
- Visualization/Goal Setting Assessment and Guidance
- Strength Assessment and Instruction
- Nutrition Assessment and Instruction
- Triathlon Skills Clinics (single day)
- Triathlon Skills Camps (multiday)
Some athletes are ready for individualized annual training plans and season-specific specific plans. Whether you're a Z3 athlete, or considering becoming a member of the team, our coaches can help!
- Annual Training Plan
- Preparing for a Future in Collegiate Sports (ideally conducted during sophomore/junior year of high school)
- Season Specific Training Plan
- Event Specific Training Plan
Group training (in season or out of season) can push athletes to higher performance and improve accountability.
- Spring Break Training Camp
- Weekend Training Camp
- Swim Training Camp
- Bike Training Camp
- Run Training Camp
- Fitness/Strength Training Camp
Fund A Scholarship
You can support Z3 athletes in their pursuit of achieving greatness by providing a tax-deductible contribution for a travel or tuition scholarship to athletes with financial need. Travel or tuition scholarships are generally granted in $300 increments, however, any donation amount is welcomed.
Make your tax-deductible donation here.