A big round of applause for all of the families who submitted their family meal for the Z3 Fit Family Challenge! There were so many great meals and they all looked delicious. But the Tan’s, and their 30 days of healthy meals prepared together were clearly the choice. Take a look at some of the submissions. Way to go everyone!
Assessments & Skills Development
We believe it's important that youth and young adult athletes are connected with coaches and trainers who understand the physiology of the young athlete. Whether you're a Z3 athlete, or considering becoming a member of the team, our coaches and trainers are dialed in to exactly what youth athletes need to improve.
- Swim Stroke Assessment and Instruction
- Bike Position & Pedal Stroke Assessment and Instruction
- Bike Performance Testing
- Run Stride Assessment and Instruction
- Visualization/Goal Setting Assessment and Guidance
- Strength Assessment and Instruction
- Nutrition Assessment and Instruction
- Triathlon Skills Clinics (single day)
- Triathlon Skills Camps (multiday)
Some athletes are ready for individualized annual training plans and season-specific specific plans. Whether you're a Z3 athlete, or considering becoming a member of the team, our coaches can help!
- Annual Training Plan
- Preparing for a Future in Collegiate Sports (ideally conducted during sophomore/junior year of high school)
- Season Specific Training Plan
- Event Specific Training Plan
Group training (in season or out of season) can push athletes to higher performance and improve accountability.
- Spring Break Training Camp
- Weekend Training Camp
- Swim Training Camp
- Bike Training Camp
- Run Training Camp
- Fitness/Strength Training Camp
Fund A Scholarship
You can support Z3 athletes in their pursuit of achieving greatness by providing a tax-deductible contribution for a travel or tuition scholarship to athletes with financial need. Travel or tuition scholarships are generally granted in $300 increments, however, any donation amount is welcomed.
Make your tax-deductible donation here.